Vice President’s Duties
- Attends all Board Meetings In the absence of the President, prepares for and conducts Board Meeting and performs all other duties specified under the role of President.
- Works cooperatively with the President to learn how the Trails Club operates and to insure a smooth transition in club leadership.
- Assumes responsibilities for sub committees and other activities delegated by the President.
- Participates as a member of the Nominating Committee, which meets no later than July, to select nominees for the Board for the next calendar year.
- Chairs the Budget Committee, assists in budget preparation, and presents Budget for approval in November.
- Assists the Budget Committee as it approves the Budget and amount charged per person for Catered Events.
- Notifies club members holding events of their budget allowance, policies, and protocols.
- Collects Hike Sign-Up sheets from Trails Club Box and saves all incident reports permanently.
- Makes a report of all incidents during the year at the end of the year (November or January).
**Updated December, 2019