The Trails Club of Rossmoor only exists because of all of the contributions of members like you.
There are countless ways to contribute to the Club in addition to leading hikes - although that is always our #1 need.
Click on any of the links below and volunteer today - it's fun and you'll be glad you did it.
Open Board Positions for 2024 (Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer)
Working alongside a Hike Mentor is a great place for new hike leaders to start.
Hike Mentors help prospective new hike leaders select, plan and scout hikes. They may also join the hike day to help support the new leader as needed.
- Review and approve new Membership applications based on current Rossmoor address and payment of annual dues (online or by check).
- Monitor online renewal process to ensure automatic email blasts are delivered before Dec 31 due date and during January "grace period".
- Respond to individual email requests for membership and renewal information.
- Maintain paper copies of Membership and Renewal forms on the Club Bulletin Board at Gateway.
- Collect checks from Club mailbox at Gateway at least once a week.
- Submit reports to the Board in January and March on renewal rates.
- Enable half-year membership option on July 1 and disable on November 1. Anyone registering in November or December should have their renewal dated to be due again in the subsequent year (e.g. Nov & Dec of the current year are free of charge).